What special features make the Philips Hp6576 satin epilator, stand out from other epilators?
The beautiful feminine design with floral motif helps to differentiate it from men’s epilators and because of its unique design it looks classy when compared with the competiton. But that is not why you will find it mentioned on all the best ladyshaver websites.
Despite its initial cost, Philips hp657 satin perfect epilator, is the only epilator currently available on the market with ceramic tweezers coated with hypoallergenic silver ion. This helps prevent the growth of bacteria and removes even the finest hair in minutes while protecting the skin, and giving you the best epilating result. It also puts this product ahead of other epilators.
Smart features and benefits:
- It has a hypoallergenic and ceramic disc for removing the finest hair
- Comes with a shaving head for shaving and trimming sensitive areas
- Fully washable head for extra hygiene
- Featuring built in opti- light revealing even the thin and finest hair for fast and efficient Epilation.
- Has different attachment for close and smooth results
It took one hour to fully charge the battery.
Has a battery indicator
- White light to indicate full charge,
- flash red indicating low battery,
- light red to indicate fully drained battery
It can be use as corded and cordless and when fully charge can get around 40mins of epilating. Despite its large power adaptor it is lightweight and so can be use anywhere and is compatible for 100-240v, provided we use the correct power adaptor.
Convenient Control setting:
Has 2 Speed settings for maintaining the ideal speed
- Speed 1- super fast- favorable for fine and lots of hair like legs
- Speed 2- moderate- larger areas with thicker hair growth like arms
It works best for underarms, arms legs facial hairs legs and is save for body hair and face and removes body hair in sensitive areas like under arms bikini line and on hard to reach areas.
Pros and cons:
- Cordless design that offers easy usage anywhere
- Remove hair in a single pass
- Minimize pain after first epilation
- Comfortable travel case
- Results in Smooth skin for up to four weeks.
- it makes a louder sound than expected
- it is painful but as compare with other epilator because of its ceramic head it is less painful
- it is quite rough and painful but the idea of never have to shave or wax again it is simply the best
- to avoid from ingrown hairs performing body scrub is required as epilating can create a lot of ingrown hair
- for some unless they apply post Epilation lotion their skin is dry
- Rougher around areas like knees or feet
- Hurt more in thicker hair growth areas like armpits but will eventually decrease the pain after every use
- It is expensive
It is not a wet/dry model- as this is not waterproof this model is not designed to be use in water which limits its use in the bath or shower
Points to be considered
- make sure to fully charge the battery before its first usage
- not recommended for the first time user as it hurts a lot and so better switch to softer product
Unlike other epilators that use metal tweezers Philips epilator has 32 ceramic tweezers providing wide range of convenient balance its special features is that this ceramic is made of powdery clay substances that is heated to harden it making the tweezers less blunt.
Although it is expensive, Philips hp6576 perfect epilator’s unique features and other functions like different settings, user friendly, portable, corded and cordless features and its ultimate results, it is worth the price.